This prize for our Swimsuit Ready Challenge comes to us from running coach, Marty Beene.
My running coaching business emphasizes personalized coaching in a supportive, nurturing, and – most of all – fun style. My standard package includes an initial meeting by phone, skype, or (if located near me in the SF Bay Area) in person to learn all about each client. I then work with each person to develop a training plan, and communicate with each person weekly by phone and whenever needed by email.
When (not if!) each client achieves their goal, I donate half of the startup fee of $50 to the high school cross-country or track program of their choice. I work with men and women from beginners all the way through and including local hot-shots (i.e., could win a local race, but not someone bound for the Olympics). I work with both local people and remotely.
Marty is offering a 3-month block of coaching. The normal price for this is a $50 startup fee, plus $175 per month, so this package is a $575 value!
Enter to win this prize – just add a comment like “I want this!” to let us know you want this prize. Then – share it with your friends and go check out the other prizes that are available this month in our Swimsuit Ready Challenge!
(If this is the first prize you’re entering to win, you’ll need to Register for a login – it is super easy, just follow the instructions and you can use the same login over and over again to enter to win the prizes.)
About the Author
Rachel started PrettyHardWork.com based on her love for intense workouts and the results they produce. She's a wife, a mom to two elementary school aged boys and a small business owner - but here at PrettyHardWork.com, she gets to be a fitness enthusiast, bringing you tips, advice and routines to help keep you motivated to workout - pretty hard!
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- 26 Apr 2013Home Gym: Keep It Simple
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise