Move over crunches!
3D Loading is Where it’s at for Awesome Abs
Ever heard of reactive core training? Picture it like a default setting for your abs… an automatic reaction that happens when you load the abs in certain ways. New science has revealed that when you put your body into a position like a hover, your core automatically engages in 3D.
No more trying to exert active muscle tension to get the most out of a crunch. All you have to do is get in the right position – and whamo – your automatic wiring does the rest. So when someone says that they’re finding it hard to do enough crunches to maintain their core strength, tell them about reactive core training. It’s the key to unlocking true functional core strength. That’s core strength when and how you need it for everyday life.
Swimsuit Ready Challenge
This exercise is part of our Swimsuit Ready Challenge (April 2-30, 2012). Do this exercise and comment below “I did this!” to be entered to win our $100 and $50 giveaways. You may enter up to one time per day through April 30th.
Also – be sure to share this on Facebook, Pinterest and other sites to let your friends cheer you on or – better yet – join in on the challenge so they can hang out on the beach with you this summer!
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 24 May 2013Cool Cucumber Salad
- 22 May 20135 Ways to Maximize the Effects of Your Home Workout
- 20 May 2013Amping Your Yoga Practice
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise