This prize for our Swimsuit Ready Challenge comes to us from personal trainer, Amy Polk of RenewedYouNow.com.
I have a passion for serving others. As a weight loss coach, I enjoy working with others to restore their health along with their self-esteem and sense of purpose. My goal is to help you reach your full potential.
The fact is that losing weight permanently requires an inner shift and an emotional, physical and spiritual breakthrough. If you don’t find that breakthrough, chances are, you will try every diet in the book without seeing the results you long for. When you make that inner shift, however, the body of your dreams becomes completely attainable and you begin to live life on your terms. The combination of my coaching program and the Activate kit may very well be your missing link to lasting transformation!
- 1 Activate Kit (Contents: XanoLean, the most effective, all-natural weight loss formula & Ultimate Body Menu Guide)
- 90-Day Coaching System (90 day transformational coaching program that also serves as a DYNAMIC accountability tool and source of daily motivation. You will eceive daily motivational coaching emails, daily audio podcasts, weekly videos.)
- Personal Coaching from Amy via Phone, text, Skype, Social Media (whichever communication medium you prefer)
Enter to win this prize – just add a comment like “I want this!” to let us know you want this prize. Then – share it with your friends and go check out the other prizes that are available this month in our Swimsuit Ready Challenge!
(If this is the first prize you’re entering to win, you’ll need to Register for a login – it is super easy, just follow the instructions and you can use the same login over and over again to enter to win the prizes.)
About the Author
Rachel started PrettyHardWork.com based on her love for intense workouts and the results they produce. She's a wife, a mom to two elementary school aged boys and a small business owner - but here at PrettyHardWork.com, she gets to be a fitness enthusiast, bringing you tips, advice and routines to help keep you motivated to workout - pretty hard!
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise