Hi! I’m Rachel – welcome to my site!
After deciding to get in shape and make fitness a priority in my life, I’ve had a number of people comment…
And then they wait as if I’m going to reveal some crazy diet (like – all you have to do is eat strawberries for three days!) or some kind of magic exercise (like – two squats and three sit-ups each night before bed is all it takes!).
But, the truth is – there is no crazy diet or magic exercise. I have to answer that “what I’m doing” is…
And… I LOVE it!
I’m constantly on the look out for challenges. I like doing challenging work, I like playing challenging games and I like to be in situations that challenge the status quo.
The same holds true for my workouts.
If it’s easy – I don’t want to do it.
What’s the point in doing something easy? I want something challenging that will be worth my time and produce results.
And I do expect results!
I’m competitive – I HAVE to win.
So, I choose exercises and healthy habits that lead to results. Here at PrettyHardWork.com – I share them with you!
The Pretty Hard Work Team
We use a team approach to bring you tips and advice. You’ll see articles by me and lots of amazing tips from fitness experts, authors, dietitians, health professionals and other real women who are accepting challenges and seeing results!
If you’ve got tips and information to share, visit our Contact Us page for more information on getting involved and contributing to our site!
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- 26 Apr 2013Home Gym: Keep It Simple
- 24 Apr 2013Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise