Balancing a schedule that includes a regular fitness routine can be a challenge. We know it’s hard work, but we also know that the work pays off in many areas of our lives. Learn how this fit Mom makes the time in her schedule to exercise.
Find a Fitness Routine You Love
…and set the appointments for it in stone!
After the birth of my son, my fitness routine really suffered. Everything else in my life came first and I was suffering as a rsult. The way that I got it back was by finding classes I loved with teachers who inspired me. I have my spot in those classes reserved through the end of the year, they are in my calendar and I book my schedule around them. It has to be some very extraordinary for me to miss class and then I do my best to fill in a different class during that week.
About the Author: Randy Rabney is a board certified holistic health coach, trained chef, food lover and working parent. She is the founder of TheConsciousPlate.com a company dedicated to helping people find the freedom to eat real food without getting fat. She is also the author of “Delicious For Life: Your Everyday Guide to Making Quick & Healthy Meals.” She is a graduate of The Natural Gourmet Institute for Health and Culinary Arts as well as The Institute for Integrative Nutrition, both in NYC and has cooked at the Golden Door Spa in California and has taught classes in a variety of places, including Whole Foods Markets.
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 20 May 2013Amping Your Yoga Practice
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise