At Pretty Hard Work we know that maintaining a healthy diet and regular exercise doesn’t come easy. But, we also know that once we make both an important part of our lifestyle that it is very worth the effort. Take a look at the following healthy habits you can apply to any diet.
Creating Healthy Eating Habits That Can Be Applied to Any Diet
As a movement specialist, I’ve learned to not eat food that’s never moved.
- If you don’t want to be in a box, don’t eat out of one.
- Gone are the days of wasting a single calorie on bad food! When you do something fast, especially eating, you don’t allow your brain to even register if it actually tastes good. Slow down and take a bite and think about what you are eating.
- I get my strength from my family and the people that I can help. There is no personal strength gained from a doughnut or whatever is your thing that you need to comfort you.
It is important to have the support you need to start creating healthy habits and then to keep going! We know it’s annoying to post every healthy accomplishment on facebook… but, if this holds you accountable, then go for it! I have found it very encouraging. And even better, others who are making similar health strides have messaged me and we are now a great support for each other.
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- 26 Apr 2013Home Gym: Keep It Simple
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise