It is so tempting for us to go through phases of eating any way we please, frequenting fast food joints and eating loaded salads from the corner popular chain restaurant. Life gets busy. And we get lazy. So, let’s talk about ways to create healthy eating habits that last and ditch our roller-coaster dieting plan for good.
Our guest blogger tells us today how to learn the connection between what we eat and how it makes us feel. Our body tells us in its own way what it needs. Are you listening?
Making the Connection
Connecting what you eat and how it makes you feel may be the key to life-long weight loss and maintenance.
Have you been trying to lose weight and keep it off for years?
Do you sometimes struggle to get through the afternoon? Do you wish you could take a nap or need a coffee or crave a sugary snack?
How long after breakfast are you hungry again? Do you even eat breakfast?
Have you ever made the connection between what you eat and how you feel? That could just be your key to life-long weight loss and maintence.
Have you noticed that one morning if you eat eggs for breakfast that you may feel differently than if you eat a bagel?
That’s right; the same foods that are making you feel bad and draining your energy might just be the foods that are making you fat!
If you can recognize that your body is telling you that it doesn’t work for you, maybe you will decide to stop eating it and you will lose and maintain your weight naturally.
Let’s look at some things that you can do to improve the way you feel and look for the rest of your life by eating differently.
1. Pay attention to what you eat and how it makes you feel.
2. Get to know what works best for you.
3. Avoid eating very refined foods.
4. Freshly prepare your food at home as often as possible.
This is how you can begin to learn to eat in a way that will allow you to lose weight, keep it off and feel your best every day.
How has creating healthy eating habits prevented you from a roller coaster of weight loss?
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- 26 Apr 2013Home Gym: Keep It Simple
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise