No need for machines, gyms or even time! All you need is your body and a wall to tone your booty, thighs and abs in one simple move. Dawn Dolobowsky tells us how:
Tone Your Booty & Thighs
My favorite rear-end exercise (which also tones up the thighs & abs!) is this:
Lay on your back about a foot away from the wall. Bend your hips & knees to 90 degrees and place your feet flat on the wall. Push into the wall and contract your glutes to lift your bottom off the floor. Return to the start & repeat.
For an added challenge, raise one leg straight in the air (so it’s not touching the wall), and do the exercise one-legged. Make sure to get both sides!
Swimsuit Ready Challenge
This exercise is part of our Swimsuit Ready Challenge (April 2-30, 2012). Do this exercise and comment below “I did this!” to be entered to win our $100 and $50 giveaways. You may enter up to one time per day through April 30th.
Also – be sure to share this on Facebook, Pinterest and other sites to let your friends cheer you on or – better yet – join in on the challenge so they can hang out on the beach with you this summer!
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 20 May 2013Amping Your Yoga Practice
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise