For a silhouette to die for and a defined, muscular back, try using the following back exercise from fitness coach, Elton Young. This move allows you to take your exercise routine with you.
Pull-ups! The Best Back Exercise You can Do AND it Doesn’t require a Gym!
Whether you are male or female a nice V shape defines your body. Find yourself an overhead bar, a tree, or something you can reach up and pull yourself up. If you cant yet pull yourself up, jump up and lower yourself down slowly as many times as you can – you WILL get stronger and eventually be able to pull yourself up. Start with arms shoulder width apart and as you get better slowly shift your arms out. Enjoy!
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 17 Jun 2013Quick Workout Routines for Busy People
- 10 Jun 2013Dance To Your Health!
- 07 Jun 2013Instant Flat Belly Strategies
- 05 Jun 2013When Exercise Becomes Too Much Of A Good Thing
- 03 Jun 2013Enjoying Your Workout Is Part of a Woman’s Key to Health
- Damien Johnson on When Exercise Becomes Too Much Of A Good Thing
- Lyn Hicks on Enjoying Your Workout Is Part of a Woman’s Key to Health
- 8 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine | Pretty Hard Work on 7 Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- Chris on Apple Pie Smoothie Recipe
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!