Back Arch for the Perfect Booty Arch
Here is my tip to get your bottom looking right and your back legs tight.
STEPS: What you will need: 1 chair, a mat.
Lay flat on your mat, bend and raise your legs at 90 degree angle, and place the middle of your calves on the edge of the seat for comfortable alignment between the chair and distance to your butt.
Now, place you feet on the edge of the chair and slowly raise your torso using your leg strength by arching your back. Slowly raise your buttocks up and down for a count of ten and repeat. You will feel the burn in your hamstrings and buttocks.
Swimsuit Ready Challenge
This exercise is part of our Swimsuit Ready Challenge (April 2-30, 2012). Do this exercise and comment below “I did this!” to be entered to win our $100 and $50 giveaways. You may enter up to one time per day through April 30th.
Also – be sure to share this on Facebook, Pinterest and other sites to let your friends cheer you on or – better yet – join in on the challenge so they can hang out on the beach with you this summer!
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise