Learn the benefits of yoga and exercise as you release the toxins from your body. Body Flow instructor, Connie Deshpande, shares with us her knowledge on releasing toxins through Yoga and Exercise.
Sweat and You Bet You’ll Reap Benefits!
First of all it’s widely accepted that one of the things sweat does is releases toxins, analyzing sweat proves this. For example; it’s one of the best ways to purge mercury from your system.
Common sense theory: an ashtanga vinyasa practice opens up with 10 sun salutes building heat leading to sweat, many of the asana block blood flow to body parts, organs and glands. Your heart rate is up, pressure builds, then blood vessels dilate upon release of the pose. Toxins are easily removed in a natural washing process.
The same applies with stretching. It elongates and squeezes blood vessels, glands and organs. Inversion asana reverse the effects of gravity fluids stir differently.
This has NOT been proven scientifically or medically to my knowledge. I am a Les Mills Internationally certified BodyFlow Instructor. What we DO KNOW:
It improves overall sense of well-being, flexibility and joint mobility, strength endurance and functional strength, core strength, coordination and balance, bone density, reduces stress levels and increases ability to relax and unwind, and potential eight loss trough caloric expenditure and increased muscle tissue.
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- 26 Apr 2013Home Gym: Keep It Simple
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise