Here’s a St. Patty’s Day beverage you don’t have to feel guilty about drinking first thing in the morning. Get your nutrients in first thing to keep you going strong all day. Have a Happy St. Patrick’s Day and ENJOY!
Pina Colada Green Smoothie
3 chunks fresh pineapple
1 handful raw spinach
1/4 cup full fat coconut milk
1/2 tsp. ground flaxseed
1/4 cup water, or enough to blend
Combine all ingredients in blender (I use the Magic Bullet) until smooth. Note: greens may not become completely smooth unless you have a VitaMix. So there may be some chewing involved but that’s ok. I promise.
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 20 May 2013Amping Your Yoga Practice
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise