We’ve been kicking it up a notch in the month of April to begin preparations for swimsuit season! Our experts have met the challenge by providing us with the most effective ab exercises to incorporate into our workout routine. Here is a collaboration of last week’s most popular “great abs” articles that will give you a challenging workout and a gorgeous tummy.
Hula hooping is one of those exercises that makes you feel like a kid again! SO much fun!
Rach was excited when we told her she would be hula hooping as one of the ab exercises this month.
I LOVE hula hooping! My sons and I do it all the time in the summer. We have competitions and try to make each other laugh by walking while spinning the hoop or trying to do more than one hoop at a time. The day after we do this – my core is always sore, so I know that it’s a great workout!
Note: Laughing while doing this is a requirement!
Today’s guest blogger suggests one of our favorite ab exercises! It doesn’t take a whole lot to do it – but over time, building up your endurance and being able to hold it through all of the shaking is a great way to continually tone your abs.
Rach shows you how to get this move done:
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- 26 Apr 2013Home Gym: Keep It Simple
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise