We work hard to find the right balance in our training routine. There are many things to consider when choosing the types of workouts and activities that will maximize our performance. A steady Yoga practice can serve as a very helpful cross-training exercise. Use the following tips to help you determine if Yoga is a good addition to your training routine and what type of Yoga practice you should consider.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise