This prize for our Swimsuit Ready Challenge comes to us from Jane of Yoga Concepts.
I’m Jane Ribinskas Director/ Teacher from Yoga Concepts bringing to you over 25 years experience teaching and practicing Yoga and other Healing modalities and a background of competitive swimming & Gymnastics. With this experience I practice and live what I teach and as a mature individual live in a pain free fit agile (bikini) body and most of all have a healthy mind, I’m happy and live my passion.
My students come to me from all walks of life and I share my wisdom and “The Knowing Flow”Vinyasa dynamic yoga sequences giving them the opportunity to meet their full potential on a physical, emotional and psychological levels, which flows into all areas of life.
The prize Imp offering is a 12 month membership to my online Yoga studio which offers a “tool kit “of physical yoga practices to follow(Videos) to cultivate your bikini body, as well as audio’s to prepare your mind so you can become more positive ,calm, creative and solutions orientated and truly enjoy your “bikini body” .
To sustain a bikini body through out your life an essential ingredient is a healthy “body, mind, soul, connection”. Youll be able to practice yoga any where any time 24 hrs and stream the videos & Audios via your computer or smart TV.
Enter to win this prize – just add a comment like “I want this!” to let us know you want this prize. Then – share it with your friends and go check out the other prizes that are available this month in our Swimsuit Ready Challenge!
(If this is the first prize you’re entering to win, you’ll need to Register for a login – it is super easy, just follow the instructions and you can use the same login over and over again to enter to win the prizes.) read more →
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 24 May 2013Cool Cucumber Salad
- 22 May 20135 Ways to Maximize the Effects of Your Home Workout
- 20 May 2013Amping Your Yoga Practice
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise