Leg Up on the Competition
Side Lunge – works the adductors, glutes and quads.
Start in a standing position, feet together. Step one foot out to the side about 3-4 feet, bending into the knee slightly. Bending from the hips, touch the ground besides your feet with both hands then stand upright back to starting position.
Perform on the other leg and then alternate for 15-20 repetitions each side. Start slowly to get the technique and then pick up the speed. Always be sure your body and knee face forward.
What action steps have you taken to prepare your legs for sundress season?
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 20 May 2013Amping Your Yoga Practice
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise