This week we are talking about women’s safety and self defense. Today we have some excellent advice about what to do if you’re approached by a stranger while walking to your car or down the street. Our expert guest bloggers, Tracy & Charley Vega, owners of Simple Self Defense For Women, promote how to “simply escape an attack, NOT stay and fight!”
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise