Creating habits takes time. Try using this advice from our expert guest blogger to create a healthy lifestyle that lasts by forming healthy habits.
30 Days to Make It – 30 Days to Break It
If practice makes perfect, then what does more practice make? Reflexive behaviors – so deeply ingrained that we don’t even think about it. That’s what healthy eating habits can be! Start with the understanding that it may take those 30 days to really cement in new patterns. Making small changes that build and grow is a lot more effective that undertaking large scale, sweeping changes at once. Make a short list (no more than 10) things that you can do to improve your nutritional status. Practice each one for 3 days before adding another. Make it cumulative, and before you know it, 30 days have passed, and you’re well on your way!
How has creating healthy habits improved your lifestyle?
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 24 May 2013Cool Cucumber Salad
- 22 May 20135 Ways to Maximize the Effects of Your Home Workout
- 20 May 2013Amping Your Yoga Practice
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise