This prize for our Swimsuit Ready Challenge comes to us from Joe Vennare of HybridAthlete.org.
About Hybrid Athlete
Hybrid Athlete is a nationally recognized innovator of fitness programming; providing online training packages and onsite instructional workshops for fitness professionals, general fitness seekers and athletes of all ability levels. Hybrid Athlete is the creation of business partners and brothers Anthony and Joe Vennare, who have also teamed up to create Kettlebell Cardio, a kettlebell group fitness program, and Race Day Domination, a comprehensive training program for obstacle race preparation.
The Prize: The Anywhere Athlete Training Manual
You do not need a treadmill, thousands of dollars of equipment or stacks of weights to get a great workout. Training sessions can take place outdoors, at the park or at home. Varying the training environment adds variety and interest to your routine and makes working out more enjoyable. Focusing on functional, total body workouts that require little more than a kettlebell, a jump rope, or your own bodyweight, the Anywhere Athlete Training Manual allows you to train anywhere, anytime.
This program is ideal for anyone who:
- Does not have the time or expendable income to spend at the gym
- Travels frequently and is seeking a workout routine that can be performed in a hotel fitness center or their room
- Is tired of doing the same old workout at their local fitness center and getting no results
- Provide a comprehensive and progressive workout that can be done anywhere, anytime with minimal space and equipment requirements
- Develop a foundation of functional movement patterns, relative strength, mobility, and total body conditioning that allows the body to move more efficiently
- Gradually increase duration and intensity of training sessions to promote constant improvement in abilities
Enter to win this prize – just add a comment like “I want this!” to let us know you want this prize. Then – share it with your friends and go check out the other prizes that are available this month in our Swimsuit Ready Challenge!
(If this is the first prize you’re entering to win, you’ll need to Register for a login – it is super easy, just follow the instructions and you can use the same login over and over again to enter to win the prizes.)
About the Author
Rachel started PrettyHardWork.com based on her love for intense workouts and the results they produce. She's a wife, a mom to two elementary school aged boys and a small business owner - but here at PrettyHardWork.com, she gets to be a fitness enthusiast, bringing you tips, advice and routines to help keep you motivated to workout - pretty hard!
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise