Today’s guest blogger reminds us of the small choices we make throughout the day that help create healthy habits. All our small decisions add up to one big quality of life. Learn how making the most of your choices will help improve your health and well being.
Throughout your day, you are faced with a multitude of decisions that ultimately effect your overall health. Everything from where you park your car to what you choose for lunch. These small decisions determine the course of your health and your life. The food you eat, the activities and exercise you perform all guide the path of your health, your weight and overall energy levels.
Choose natural, nutrient-rich foods. Choose to move a little more. Turn off your electronics and do that which energizes you. All these little things combine to lead you along the path of optimal health
What decision did you make to help you create healthy habits?
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 24 May 2013Cool Cucumber Salad
- 22 May 20135 Ways to Maximize the Effects of Your Home Workout
- 20 May 2013Amping Your Yoga Practice
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise