“I don’t have enough time…”
School time is going to be rolling around in a matter of 2 weeks for most states. This means the leisurely summer-time lifestyle will screech to a halt and the mundane activities of “life” will resume. Exercising on a “schedule” will also be one of those requirements however, it will be easier than you think to reintroduce it to your lifestyle!
The thought that you have to exercise for 30-45 consecutive minutes or your results will fail is a myth. I have seen little truth to it being a mandatory exercise “clause”. In fact, I find more intense exercise “spurts” work amazingly well for most of my “mommy” clients! The reasoning is that you are able to put more effort into your workout as you have more energy especially when the sessions are 1.5-3 hours apart!
With that being said, having an extra weight plate is very beneficial. Something that proves to be more beneficial is toting around a set of resistance bands with you! They can be used in a car or at soccer practice, talk about setting an example!
About the Author: James Paul is an avid personal trainer who believes weight training falls under resistance training, and not vice versa. He advocates the implementation and determination of fitness goals into his client’s lifestyles. James has extensive experience training numerous classes of clients from beginner to the advanced athlete as well as special populations. The special population group does receive a bit more favor from James as they are normally turned away due to a variety of conditions that make most trainers nervous!
About the Author
This article was created with the help of FizzNiche Guest Bloggers. If you'd like your articles to appear on this site, come see the topics we're working on in the Fitness and Exercise category.
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- 26 Apr 2013Home Gym: Keep It Simple
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise