This prize for our Swimsuit Ready Challenge comes to us from Erika Jacobson.
No matter what you do, put 100% into it. Everyone has what it takes to achieve his or her fitness goals, and I’m here to help. There are no excuses, shortcuts or quick fixes when it comes to getting fit and healthy. I don’t believe in fad diets or fad exercise programs. Fitness is a lifestyle and not a trend! I create challenging and fun individualized fitness programs, so clients always feel that they are accomplishing something meaningful and have something to work on. I believe that consistency, dedication and a positive attitude are the keys to achieving lifelong fitness goals. I love helping my clients become stronger, more fit and healthier!
1. Brazil Butt Lift DVD – 5 booty-blasting workouts that combine cardio with lower-body sculpting moves.
Plus you’ll get these practical tools to maximize your results:
- Booty Makeover Guide
- Booty Makeover Calendars
- Fat-Burning Foods Meal Plan
- Booty Basics Introductory Video
- Bum Bum Rapido Bonus Workout Video
- TriAngle Training Workout Cards
- Measurement Tracker Card and Tape Measure
- Booty Resistance Band
- 6-Day Supermodel Slimdown
- And a Pencil
2. Personal coaching from Erika via Facebook, text, email as she takes you through the 90 Day Brazil Butt Lift Challenge!
Enter to Win
Enter to win this prize – just add a comment like “I want this!” to let us know you want this prize. Then – share it with your friends and go check out the other prizes that are available this month in our Swimsuit Ready Challenge!
(If this is the first prize you’re entering to win, you’ll need to Register for a login – it is super easy, just follow the instructions and you can use the same login over and over again to enter to win the prizes.)
About the Author
Rachel started PrettyHardWork.com based on her love for intense workouts and the results they produce. She's a wife, a mom to two elementary school aged boys and a small business owner - but here at PrettyHardWork.com, she gets to be a fitness enthusiast, bringing you tips, advice and routines to help keep you motivated to workout - pretty hard!
Subscribe to receive updates!
The Pretty Hard Work Store
- 20 May 2013Amping Your Yoga Practice
- 18 May 2013Learn The Advantages Of Pilates
- 15 May 20138 More Quick Tips on How to Start a Physically Active Routine
- 14 May 2013Curb Your Cravings With Almost Heaven Almond Macaroons
- 30 Apr 2013Shaved Heads, Pride and Being Blissfully Grateful
- Dr. Len Lopez on Don’t Neglect Half Your Upper Body – Try Inverted Pull-ups!
- samac on How to Fuel Your Workout
- Tony Nguyen on 4 Tips for Those Who Can’t Stop Sweating After a Workout
- Quick Start Morning Workout | Iron Mountain Pilates & Movement Ltd. on Quick Start Morning Workout
- Where to Find Motivation to Exercise | Pretty Hard Work « Try Wellness on For Size on Where to Find Motivation to Exercise